2011-03-19

Epson EH-TW3200 - additional fine tuning

My setting for the evening:
Color Mode: Cinema
Brightness: 0
Contrast: 0
Sharpness: Standard - no change
Abs. Color Temp. 6500 - this gives you the brightest image anything between 6500 and 7500 is fine
Skin Tone 3 to 4 (center position)
Power Consumption: Eco - if more brightness is needed Normal or Color Mode: Living Room
Auto Iris: Off



Not much to adjust here, except Saturation between 1 to 3 if you want more punch in the colors

could not get any improvement in Cinema mode for my taste



in HDMI mode you have already a very good sharpness, it is possible to get a little more like grain in wood but the image might turn blocky in other parts. For general purpose stick with Standard and max 2

my favorite setting - the iris is too noisy and slow for my taste

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to talk to me, use the comments box at the end of the post. No need to register or log in.